Stay at Home, Protect the NHS, Save Lives!
Get free extra support during power or water supply interruption
Thames Water and Wessex Water look after all the water pipes and sewers in our area. They fix leaks and look after water bills. SSEN look after the wires and cables that supply electricity to your area, and fix power cuts as quickly and safely as possible. SSEN does not send out electricity bills.
All three companies have Priority Service Registers and are working together to offer extra help and assistance. This gives vulnerable customers additional and more timely support. The aim is to offer the following:
- Priority assistance during a power cut or water supply interruption
- Connection to local emergency services
- Emergency power and/or water supplies
- Communication tailored to your needs
- Peace of mind
You may want to be on the Priority Services Register if you:
- Are deaf or hard of hearing
- Have a disability
- Live with children under 5
- Are blind or partially sighted
- Have a chronic illness
- Use medical equipment/aids reliant on electricity and/or water
- Are over 60
- Have dementia
- Are a kidney patient
Of course, everyone has different needs, so all three companies are contactable to discuss individual requirements.
Remember, this service is free!
Further information can be found at: